TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This E-learning programme does not have any cost implications for candidates who apply to take this course.
- Only the business owners and employees of travel agencies and tour operating companies are eligible to apply for this programme.
- All questions per lesson are compulsory and should be answered correctly to complete the Spain 360° Expert E-learning programme. Every participant will have 5 attempts per lesson to achieve the required 100% qualification criteria to proceed to the next lesson. After 5 attempts, the participant will be disqualified from the programme and the designated user id will no longer be valid.
- The decision on the module answers, result calculation and certificate granting will be at the sole discretion of the organizers. The decisions are final and binding on all registered candidates.
- No queries, clarification or explanation should be expected from the organizers on their decision regarding any part of the programme processing or any result.
- On successful completion of 7 out of 9 modules, professionals who have successfully completed this course will obtain a Spain Specialist Certificate issued by the Spain Government Tourism Agency (Turespaña) in India.
- The obtention of this certificate does not indicate any labour or working relationship between the Tourism Office of Spain and the travel agent.
Recommended browser: Firefox & Chrome with 1024 x 768 resolution
All rights reserved. Turespaña © 2016